Intimates

by - February 19, 2015


Over the past few summers I have been eyeing up lace triangle bras and just pretty bralettes in general. I've realized there's quite a few things to take into consideration such as, the sheer factor, support and how unique the lace is. After years of wimping out and skeptical thinking I've come to a conclusion that I have found THE perfect one! Or let's say more than one! Both the grey and black bras have a very simple design with a scalloped and modern edge - perfect for layering underneath garments like the pink ribbed top.

Tops and bras clockwise
Brandy Melville pink ribbed Joanne Tank (£14), Pins & Needles black Textured Crop Top (£18), Honeydew Two-Tone lace bra in grey (£16)


You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Gorgeous items, they look lovely <3

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All 3 are stunning, you've certainly picked very well! x

    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so hard to choose as there were so many! I definitely need to pick up some more!

      Florence xoxo

      Delete
  3. Ahh they are so gorgeous! I'm too scared to get one as I don't think they support you but they're so pretty! X
    http://catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually surprised at how well it supported me but you can also get ones with under wire in for the extra support!

      Florence xoxo

      Delete