Topshop Lipstick Innocent | Review

by - December 27, 2014


I had only ever swatched and sampled Topshops' makeup several times in the store, so this is new territory for me, but had only committed to their nail polishes - which are definitely worth the hype. Their individual lipsticks cost £8 and range from deep reds to matte lip bullets. I got gifted a duo set including the lipstick Innocent which is definitely a shade I would of chosen myself.

Innocent is a blue toned pink that is perfect for your everyday grab and go lipstick. At first glances, I thought the shade wouldn't suit me but I was still eager to give it a go. Sadly the colour is too pale of a pink and washes me out however to achieve a flattering shade I dab the lipstick on to create an even more natural look. On the flip side, the formula is really creamy and moisturizing resulting in no dry lips! The formula and shade is also very comparable to Mac's Cremesheen lipsticks. Like all of Topshop's makeup, the packaging is very chic with it's tin cover that is quite sturdy and the lid is very secure so it won't come off in your bag. Plus it has that satisfying 'click' when you put the lid back on.

Although this is not my favorite lipstick I own, I definitely want to try out a wider range of Topshop lipsticks in the future and hopefully find some which suit my skin tone.

I have also created an end of year survey to understand what you like about my blog. It only takes five minutes to complete and I would appreciate all responses so I can create a more enjoyable blog. The link is here.

What's your favorite Topshop lipstick?



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This looks gorgeous! I'm yet to try anything from the Topshop makeup range as my local store is tiny and only holds some of their polishes :( x
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever you go to a different Topshop you should try some out as I know you won't be disappointed!

      Thanks for commenting!

      Florence xo

      Delete