Maybelline Colour Tattoo Review

by - October 26, 2013



Hey Everyone!

Yes, I have finally got my hands on some Maybelline Colour Tattoos! I was so excited when I received these for my birthday, I straight away knew I wanted to do a review on them!

The shades that I have are On and On Bronze (Which is a bronze metallic shade) and Permanent Taupe (A matte taupe colour with purple and grey undertones)

They come in almost identical packaging to the Benefit ceaseless eyeshadows and the MAC Paint Pots, with the hard glass durable containers. They all have that slightly greasy but blend-able feeling which dries into a hard solid colour base.  With these, you have to work quite quickly otherwise they will dry and literally not move or crease! Which is amazing for me as I do have very oily eyelids. They do claim to last 24 hours, as the name suggests, but personally I don't think I will be wearing makeup that long, however they do last a good 12 hours at least. Also, the colour pigmentation is top notch! These could easily be mistaken as a high end beauty product.

I like to wear mine either just sweeped across the eyelid on its own or used as a base for any eyeshadows. Or I even use them as eyeliners which adds a cool smokey effect.

Overall, I am really impressed with these as they are great for a quick makeup look!
Have you tried these? Which one is your favourite?

Price - £4.99 at Superdrug or Boots.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I don't have any of these but I'm thinking about getting On and On bronze as its such a pretty colour. Great post xo
    P.s Happy Belated birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should and thank you!

      Florence xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love these colours, will have to pick them up soon!

    Hannah Heartss
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, also they do a very pretty pink shade too, which I might get.

      Florence xoxo

      Delete