Brandy ♥ Melville

by - October 20, 2013


Hey everyone, 

Sorry for being MIA but I have had such a busy month with it being my birthday but hopefully I will be posting more regularly now!

Brandy Melville clothes have been on my wishlist for quite a while now so I was really excited to finally go to the shop in London. 
It certainly lived up to my expectations and I loved so many of the clothes but sadly I couldn't have all of them!

I bought two tops and a skirt but I'm saving one of the tops for a future post. The clothes are super soft and their 'one size fits all' seemed to work, for me at least! I was also super happy to buy a pair of Topshop Chelsea boots, I know I'll get a lot of use out of them. 

Anyway, let's get on with the pictures!



Top - Brandy Melville // Skirt - Brandy Melville // Boots - Topshop

Hope you love this outfit as much as I do! 
Have you been to Brandy Melville?




You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Really lovely outfit ♥

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the skater skirt! Where is the store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The store is in London, Kings Road.

      Florence xoxo

      Delete
  3. Lovely outfit! I love the London Brandy Melville, I can't wait to go back! Great post xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with your boots!

    http://blvckbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brandy Melville Skirts is the most eminent brand in youths, teenagers, and women. These skirts are manufactured with a flexible fabric that makes you comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete