Spain 2013 - Holiday pics!

by - August 14, 2013


On the plane to Spain - got a bit boring though!





The pool was so amazing! It was so hot that you just had to roll in to cool down. Definitely, most of the time was spent in that pool.













On the most hottest day we went to the Alhambra, which was so amazing! The gardens had such pretty flowers and there was so many intricate carvings/designs. 






Here are some more photos of me having fun in the pool.

I had the best time in Spain and I really didn't want to leave. It was so hot that you would not want to venture away from the pool. It was definitely one of my favourite holidays!

I hope your all having a great summer and expect some more posts coming soon!


You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. I've been to the Alhambra! I don't remember it all because I was a lot younger but I remember it being so so hot! Glad you had a good time xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was super duper hot!

      Florence xoxo

      Delete
  2. Wow looks Beautiful!! Looks like you had a great time :)
    Lucy xxx
    www.abeautybloggerssecret.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! It looks amazing!!! xox
    www.dorkyfizzyandquirkystuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pics! It looks like you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete