Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara

by - July 15, 2013


BENEFIT MINI BAD GAL LASH MASCARA

Without mascara, my lashes are definitely not long or voluminous so it's probably the one makeup item I must have. Therefore, I am always hunting out for the perfect mascara and when I was able to pick up a free mini Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara, I was so eager to try it out. I hadn't really heard any hype about this product, so I was a bit unsure whether this was going to work for me or not. This mascara is designed to add mega volume and length to the lashes - giving them a false lashes look. Their famously massive brush, coats your lashes with an amazing jet black formula. 

This is a brilliant mascara for separating your lashes without any clumps but also giving them a slight curl - making the eyes appear brighter. The formula is quite wet when you first buy it but does get a lot more better after a month of use. After about seven hours of wear this mascara does loose its structure and slightly smudges - which is very annoying. This is definitely not a must buy but it does give an amazing false lash effect however if your looking for a long lasting mascara try out the waterproof version! A great day and night product which can be used for both top and bottom lashes.


Have you tried this mascara?

What's your favourite mascara?





You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've never tried it before but i am definitely considering it! I usually just use The Natural Collection or Rimmel.
    Love this post
    Lydia
    Blue-slushy.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though it is a bit pricey, you should give it a go but the Rimmel mascaras are equally good!

      Florence xoxo

      Delete